What is an EAQ® Approved Centre?
An EAQ Approved Centre is one that has met EAQ's quality standards and has:
- an outdoor, herd-based approach to horse care
- undertaken training with EAQ
- at least one member of staff who has attained EAQ Certified Facilitator status (Level 3) or EAQ Advanced Facilitator status (Level 4)
- trained first aider
- policies and procedures including safeguarding
- disclosure and barring service (DBS) checks for all staff and volunteers
- public liability insurance.
How do I become an EAQ Approved Centre?
We are expanding our provision of EAQ Approved Centres and would be delighted to hear from you if you would like to
join our growing network. We are curently recruiting new centres in:
- East Sussex
- West Sussex
The best way to begin is to come along to one of the Introduction Days to find out more about EAQ philosophy, our horsemanship techniques and communication skills and how we can help you to meet the standards required for an EAQ Approved Centre.